INTRODUCTION OF ANIMAL PAK
The usefulness of vitamin to the body system can’t be overemphasized as it is highly needed for the right functioning of all parts of the body system. Animal Pak is one of the vitamin supplement used by many for different purposes because of its positive effects. It is used by those who participate in different sports and exercises like the athlete, and others. This vitamin supplement gives the maximum nutrient to the body and fastens the growth and development of the entire body system. A man who lacks vitamins is identified with general body weakness and this is risky especially for one that participate in diverse kind of exercise.
Animal Pak Supplement Composition
Animal Pak is made up of:
- 20 calories.
- 3 grams of protein.
- 1 gram of vitamin
- 9900 IU of vitamin A.
- 2 grams of carbs
- 76 mg of Riboflavin
- 82 mg of Niacin.
- 76 mg of Thiamin
- 300 IU of vitamin E
- 5 mg of manganese
- 60 much of chromium
- 680 IU if vitamin D
- 400 mg of Magnesium
- 30 mg of Zinc.
- Others ingredients that are too numerous to mention.
Animal Pak Supplement Flavor
Flavors of this vitamin supplement are two, namely:
- Cherry berry.
Benefits of Animal Pak.
- The vitamins and minerals contained in Animal Pak puts the body system in the normal function and structure.
- Animal Pak is made up of antioxidants; which enhances and maintain the normal functioning of the liver and kidney.
- This supplement gives the consumers energy for their normal daily activities.
Cons of Animal Pak
- The taste or flavor of animal Pak supplement is horrible. This could be said to be the only con associated in using the supplement. Many go for the capsule as mere swallowing of the supplement is difficult because of the taste.
The General Opinion Associated With Animal Pak
- The supplement contains the required minerals and vitamins, thus the effect after consumption is desirable to the users.
- Most vitamin supplement causes the consumers to urinate always. This is not so when animal Pak is ingested into the body.